If you are new to the clean eating diet, this essentially means that you will be committing to a lifestyle of eating foods in their most natural state. This means you are encouraged to avoid processed or junk foods, as well as unhealthy fats, artificial sugars, and artificial flavors. With this, you should know how to track your meals properly. And when it comes to keeping to a healthy diet, both meal planning and meal prepping are lifesavers. You’ll be more organized, disciplined, and will be able to avoid late-night fast food trips if you plan out what you’ll eat for the week ahead. With that said, here are 15 healthy clean eating meal prep recipes for the whole week.
15. Spicy Chicken and Sweet Potato Meal Prep Magic
That’s what this Spicy Chicken and Sweet Potato Meal Prep Magic situation is all about. It’s me saying: I see you, hungry person with an empty fridge on a busy Monday (ugh, aren’t Mondays so rough? come ON, life), and I acknowledge the weariness that you’re carrying, BUT YOU AND I? WE CAN DO THIS.
14. Jerk Chicken Meal Prep Bowls
Jerk Chicken Meal Prep Bowls are super flavorful for lunch or dinner throughout the week. Filled with jerk spiced chicken, black beans, pineapple salsa and yellow rice. Make once and have four delicious meals.
13. Garlic Parmesan Kale Pasta Meal Prep
It’s super garlicky and has a wonderful tangy lemon finish. I’ve included the recipe for the marinade itself later in this post to make things a little easier, so just scroll down past the meal prep section to find the recipe and step by step photos.
12. Meal Prep Balsamic Tempeh & Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls
Meal prep made easy with these balsamic tempeh and roasted vegetable quinoa bowls! You just need one pan, 30 minutes and your lunches are done for the week!
11. Spicy Chickpea Quinoa Bowls Meal Prep
These super flavorful Spicy Chickpea Quinoa Bowls are gluten free, dairy free, vegan and perfect for your weekly meal prep! Easy to assemble and even easier to make!
10. Honey Sriracha Glazed Meatballs
These Honey Sriracha Glazed Meatballs are sweet, spicy and full of so much flavor! They also take less than 30 minutes to make and are perfect for weekly meal prep!
9. Meal Prep – Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies
Seasoned with olive oil and italian spices then roasted to perfection, this sheet pan chicken and rainbow veggies is great for meal prep and makes a healthy lunch or dinner too!
8. Meal Prep Baked Lime Chicken Bowls
These Meal Prep Baked Lime Chicken Bowls are not just healthy but are also delicious! Chicken breasts are cubed and marinated in a chili-lime marinade and then baked. Pair with quinoa and green beans for yummy make-ahead healthy meals!
7. Simple & Healthy Chicken Sweet Potato Bake
This is the perfect fix for a busy college student like myself, and though it just involves cutting up a bunch of ingredients and baking them together, I thought I’d share it on the blog since it is pretty reflective of how I normally eat.
6. Baked Chicken, Broccoli, and Sweet Potatoes
This is a good meal you can prep at the beginning of the week. The chicken and broccoli get baked on one pan and the sweet potatoes get baked on another pan.
5. Turkey Taco Lunch Bowls Meal Prep
These turkey taco lunch bowls contain turkey taco meat, corn, brown rice, and a simple pico de gallo. Tons of flavor for little effort and your lunches will be ready for four days!
4. Steak Burrito Bowls
These Steak Burrito Bowls were inspired by Taco Bell, but they taste way better when made at home, from scratch, with fresh ingredients. These Steak Burrito Bowls take minutes to throw together and are seriously so yummy.
3. Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
Perfectly seasoned, melt-in-your-mouth tender steak with potatoes and broccoli. All made on 1 single sheet pan!
2. Deli Snack Box
Prep for the week ahead with these healthy, budget-friendly snack boxes! High protein, high fiber and so nutritious!
1. Meal-Prep Vegetarian Quinoa Burrito Bowls
These easy vegetarian quinoa burrito bowls are the perfect recipe to meal prep for a healthy lunch or dinner. It makes 5 days worth of food in less than 20 minutes, is packed with nutrients and tastes delicious! See
- Spicy Chicken and Sweet Potato Meal Prep Magic
- Jerk Chicken Meal Prep Bowls
- Garlic Parmesan Kale Pasta Meal Prep
- Meal Prep Balsamic Tempeh & Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls
- Choose any Clean Eating Meal Prep Recipes from the post that you like
- Click on the link below the photo to get the full recipes and instructions.
- Try the best Clean Eating Meal Prep Recipes and share your photo under my pin on Pinterest!