Are you looking for delicious and easy, cheap vegetarian meal prep recipes for weight loss? I made a collection of my favorite healthy food – easy vegetarian meal prep ideas for the entire week and lots of ideas for an easy weeknight dinner! See more Easy Meal Prep for Weight Loss Ideas.
One of the most difficult parts of losing weight is meal prep. You have to be dedicated to doing it on a daily basis, but with the right recipes, it’s not as bad as you think. Here are some cheap and easy vegetarian meal prep recipes that will help you lose weight. I have compiled a list of vegetarian recipes that are guaranteed to make your mouth water.
17. Lasagna Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
If you’re looking for a hearty, yet meat-free meal, these lasagna stuffed portobello mushrooms are the perfect option. Not only are they delicious, but they’re also easy to prep ahead of time.
These mushrooms make the best vegetarian meal prep recipe – they’re packed with flavor and nutrients, and will leave you feeling satisfied. Plus, they’re super easy to make. Simply stuff the portobellos with your favorite lasagna ingredients, bake, and enjoy! Check the recipe here.
16. Vegan Sweet Potatoes Burrito Bowl
This make-ahead sweet potato black bean vegan burrito bowl is the ultimate plant-based dinner for a flavorful weeknight meal and easy to pack in your meal prep container! It’s loaded with flavor, naturally gluten-free and made ultra delicious with a lime cilantro avocado dressing. You’ll want to devour this healthy, satisfying meal all week long! Check the vegetarian meal prep recipe here.
15. Meal Prep Chopped Chickpea Salad
This meal-prep chopped chickpea salad is an easy recipe and can be made on the weekend and enjoyed throughout the week! Store them in meal prep containers, or as jar salads.
14. Jerk Spiced Crispy Tofu Meal Prep Bowls
Spicy jerk, crispy tofu with sweet and spicy pineapple salsa and grilled tender stem broccoli means that your lunch meal prep just got a brand new kickstart. This simple make ahead meal will only take you 30 minutes and means that you’ll be the lunch envy of your office for the whole week.
13. Grilled Veggie & Black Bean Meal Prep Bowls
Make these Grilled Veggie & Black Bean Meal Prep Bowls on the weekend and you will have four work lunches waiting for you. A great vegetarian meal prep option that will keep your oven off this summer.
12. Meal Prep Sweet Chili Tofu Bowls with brown rice, garlic, red bell pepper, and carrots
Skip the delivery and whip up these easy vegetarian Meal Prep Sweet Chili Tofu Bowls with brown rice, garlic, red bell pepper, and carrots. This healthier version of take-out is not only delicious, but it’s simple to make and good for you, too! The best part? These bowls can be prepped ahead of time, so you can enjoy a healthy, home-cooked meal all week long.
11. Arugula Pesto Pasta Meal Prep
Pasta of your choice is dressed with a quick homemade arugula pesto and tossed with zucchini, green peas, and broccoli. This vegan pasta dish tastes great chilled or warmed up! One of my favorite vegetarian recipes.
Cheap Vegetarian Meal Prep
Don’t get me wrong, eating healthy does not require you to spend a lot of money! Yes, fruits and vegetables might get a bit pricey especially if they spoil or dry out too quickly. But again, this is why you should meal prep! When you have meal prep food, you will be more motivated to eat as the only step you need is to reheat your meals.
Here are some quick and easy but also budget-friendly vegetarian meal prep ideas that are perfect for a busy day:
- Healthy Overnight Oats (with chia seeds and fruits as toppings)
- Fruit smoothies
- Green salad
- Veggie sandwich
- Lemony Artichoke and Quinoa Salad
- Roasted Carrot and Feta Salad
- Freezer Oatmeal Cups
- Healthy Lo Mein
Vegetarian Meal Prep Recipes (High Protein)
It is easy to get your needed nutrients when you’re a vegetarian. And unlike popular belief, it is also easy to have your boost of protein even when you’re on a plant-based diet. Here are some Vegetarian-friendly creative and high-protein meal preps that you won’t get tired of easily:
- Black Bean Burger (26g of proteins)
- Quinoa Power Breakfast Bowl (13g of proteins)
- High Protein Vanilla Chia Pudding (15.8g of proteins)
- Vegan Tempeh BLT Wrap (23g of proteins)
10. Curry Chickpea Salad Wraps
These flavorful curry chickpea salad wraps are made in under ten minutes, making them perfect for vegetarian meal prep or a quick lunch.
9. Meal Prep Greek Couscous Salad
This Vegetarian Meal Prep Greek Couscous Salad is great for prepping ahead for lunch! Portion it out into individual lunch bowls, or serve it as a side dish.
8. Vegetarian Meal-Prep Quinoa Burrito Bowls
These easy vegetarian quinoa burrito bowls are the perfect recipe to meal prep for a healthy lunch or dinner. It makes 5 days worth of food in less than 20 minutes, is packed with nutrients and tastes delicious!
7. Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Ginger sauce
These Fresh Spring Rolls are a colorful, crunchy vegan meal prep perfect for a light lunch, dinner or appetizer! They are served with an amazing Peanut Ginger Sauce and are gluten free!
6. Super Easy Vegan Meatballs in Italian Tomato Sauce
Flavorful and tender vegan meatballs with spaghetti and tomato sauce, anyone? Succulent and bursting with Italian flavors, these super easy meatless meatballs are the ultimate vegan, healthy and budget-friendly comfort food.
5. Black Bean & Plantain Arepa Sandwiches
Since we just mastered our arepas, it just wasn’t right not to show you how to make my ultimate arepa sandwich. It includes all of my favorite things, like guacamole, sweet roasted plantains, and smoky black beans. And it comes together in 30 minutes with 10 ingredients!
4. Quinoa Burrito Bowls (Vegan)
Quinoa Burrito Bowls are easy to assemble and delicious to eat. Cilantro lime quinoa, seasoned black beans, cherry tomato pico de gallo, pickled jalapenos, and diced avocado come together in a meal that’s vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free.
3. Fresh and Easy Green Lentil Salad Recipe
This green lentil salad recipe is healthy, fresh, and totally delicious! It makes a great light and easy vegetarian meal prep or side dish.
2. Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Meal Prep Bowls
Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Meal Prep Bowls- super simple to make, these meal prep bowls are packed full of healthy vegetables and topped with a lemon tahini sauce. Whether you make them for lunch or dinner, they are sure to leave you feeling energized and satisfied! (vegan + gluten-free)
1. Curry Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls
Curry. Oh, curry. There are so many ways to enjoy it and it’s always one of my absolute favorite dishes. Whether it’s Thai, Indian, Lebanese, Moroccan, you name it, curry recipes always catch my eye.
How Do Vegetarians Meal Prep For A Week?
With more limited choices, meal prepping especially if you are a vegetarian can get quite challenging. You always have to come up with meals that you won’t ever get tired of. However, what’s good about this type of meals is that you can have your boost of nutrients and proteins in an even easier manner! You can easily just open a can of beans and you’re actually good to go.
Just like anyone else who meal preps, vegetarians have almost the same strategy in meal prepping (minus the meat, of course).
With that said, here are some tips and strategies on how to meal prep for a week if you are a vegetarian:
- This is one thing that you should always have or stock up on because where else are you going to put your prepped meals?
- If you have at least one day free (maybe a lazy Sunday), then you might want to go out and do some grocery shopping for the whole week. Get ingredients that you want to put into your meal. The more options, the better! On the other hand, if you really don’t have time, then you can always order online or have your grocery delivered!
- Chop and store. Chop your vegetables ahead of time so that you can just easily mix these into a salad or other meals you plan to prepare. If you store your veggies in the fridge, it can last for about 4 days. If you opt for the freezer, it can last for about 3 months.
- And lastly, you just need to cook your meals so that it will easily be reheatable the next time you reach for it!
Vegetarian Meal Prep – Weight Loss Ideas
Vegetarian meal prep weight loss is a great way to stay healthy and fit. The best part is that by eating vegetarian meals, you are giving your body a chance to get the nutrients it needs. There are many benefits of eating healthy fats with lots of veggies. One benefit fresh veggies keep your diet diverse which can help prevent boredom. Another benefit is that it can help you lose weight. You can lose weight by eating vegetarian meals because they have fewer calories. This is because vegetables and fruits are very low in calories, and don’t contain as much fat as meat does.
Vegetarian meal prep is a great way to save time and money. It can also be a great way to eat healthier, but not sacrificing taste. To start, you’ll need to find some vegetarian meal prep recipes that you love and make sure they are easy to make. Some of the best vegetarian meal prep recipes include: tofu scramble, black bean burgers, and vegetable frittata. The key to making sure your vegetarian meal prep recipes are easy is to have all of the ingredients prepped ahead of time and then put them together when you’re ready to eat.
Vegetarian Meal Prep High Protein Vegan Recipes
A vegetarian meal prep high protein is the best way to prepare a healthy, balanced meal that is full of protein and vegetables when you are on a vegan diet. The main ingredients are whole grains and vegetables, which are chopped, diced, or sliced into thin strips. These ingredients are then put into a bowl and seasoned with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. The vegetables can be cooked in a skillet or in the oven. Once cooked, the vegetables are then put into a mixing bowl and topped with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. This dish is great for people who are trying to lower their cholesterol and increase their protein intake.
Vegetarian Meal Prep Easy Recipes
Vegetarian meals are a great option for those who are looking to cut back on meat and dairy. Preparing a vegetarian meal is easy and can save you money. This article will teach you how to prepare different types of vegetarian meals that are quick and easy to make.
- Meal Prep Chopped Chickpea Salad
- Jerk Spiced Crispy Tofu Meal Prep Bowls
- Grilled Veggie & Black Bean Meal Prep Bowls
- Meal Prep Sweet Chili Tofu Bowls
- Arugula Pesto Pasta Meal Prep
- Choose any Easy and Cheap Meal Prep Vegetarian Recipes from the post that you like
- Click on the link below the photo to get the full recipes and instructions.
- Try the best Easy and Cheap Meal Prep Vegetarian Recipes and share your photo under my pin on Pinterest!