Homemade Keto Snacks
Ketogenic diet might seem to you challenging because you need to think of your entire Keto meal plan in advance, everything you eat has to be low carb and high fat.
You can cook a keto breakfast and keto dinner at home, you can even take to work a Keto lunch. But what about all those times when you have to eat on the go? Don’t worry, you are in on the right page. You’ll find here my favorite Keto snacks, some of them are savory, others are sweet (still low carb and no sugar!).
Ketogenic snacks often come in the form of so-called Fat bombs because they can help you during the day to deliver the fat you are missing.
If you are on a weight loss journey, then I am sure you have considered a keto diet. To put it simply, keto is a low-carb, high-fat diet that is designed to eliminate almost all carbs and burn fat. But aside from weight loss, there are also numerous benefits a keto diet can offer including boosting one’s heart health, controlling blood sugar levels, and more.
Some amazing natural and healthy snacks you can start munching on when you are on a keto diet are:
- Low-carb fruits such as avocados, berries, and citrus fruits
- Nuts and seeds – fattier nuts like macadamias, almonds, and pecans are much preferred
You could try some of the dietary supplements. Trim Life Keto was formulated by Keto experts to include BHB salts, which helps your body reach the state of fat-burning ketosis faster and stay in it for longer, helping release stored fat in the form of usable energy.
How do you do Keto on a budget?
Generally, you should be able to save more than usual when you are on a keto diet because there will be certain foods that you need to stay away from. But if you really want to save your pocket, here are some tips on how you can successfully do Keto on a budget:
- Shop locally – most stores or local farmer markets tend to sell meat, vegetables, dairy, and egg at a very cheap price.
- Buy in bulk
- Choose frozen over fresh – most frozen fruits and vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and berries are more affordable as opposed to fresh ones. What’s more is that they will last a lot longer as they will stay refrigerated.
- Don’t mind the fancy and packed keto foods – you will most likely see some meal replacement bars that are advertised to be keto-friendly. However, you can survive without those. They are definitely more expensive and most probably less fulfilling once you consume it.
Easy Keto Snacks For Beginners
Save some of these Best Keto Snacks to your Pinterest board with KETO recipes so you can get some ideas when you are hungry.
If you are ready to try these Keto snacks, here are my favorite 15 recipes which are so easy to make! I rated the recipes according to my personal preferences, so this top of recipes is entirely subjective.
Sweet Keto Snacks and Fat Bombs
15. White Chocolate Butter Pecan Fat Bombs
Recipe by Tasteaholics
14. Pumpkin Spice Keto Snack
13. Maple Almond Fudge Fat Bombs
Recipe by Bunsinmyoven
Savory Keto Snacks and Fat Bombs
12. Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Keto Snack
“What makes this dip so guilt-free is the absurd amount of cheese, it basically feels like you’re eating a fat bomb in dip form!”
Check the full Keto Snacks Recipe at Ketoconnect
You are reading this post, you are probably interested in trying the Ketogenic Diet. As a beginner, you might struggle with planning your diet in advance. Just get yourself this 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan created for busy people, and never worry about what will be your next meal tomorrow!
11. Keto Cheese Meatballs
Check the full recipe at Fatforweightloss
This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to buy something using my link, I earn a commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, see my disclaimer here.
LOOKING FOR A HARDCOVER KETO COOKBOOK?
10. Keto Steak Tacos on Pork Rind Tortillas
Check Keto Snacks Recipe at Heyketomama
9. Low Carb Cheese Crackers Recipe (Keto Friendly)
Check the full recipe at isavea2z
8. Low Carb Zucchini Fritters – Easy DIY Keto snacks
Get the full recipe and nutrition facts at Lowcarbmaven
7. Easy Baked Jalapeno Cheese Crisps (Gluten Free, Low Carb)
Check the recipe at Cottercrunch
6. Steak Bites – Ketogenic Snack for Burning Fat!
Check full recipe at Life-in-the-lofthouse.com
5. Keto Bacon & Egg Fat Bombs
Check the recipe and nutritional values at Ketodietapp
4. Low Carb Pinwheels with Bacon
Check the recipe at 730sagestreet
3. Keto Paleo Scotch Eggs
Check the full recipe and video at Ditchthecarbs
2. 2-Ingredient Low Carb Chips
Check the recipe at Listotic
1. Low-Carb Keto Spring Rolls with Ginger Dipping Sauce (keto, paleo + dairy-free)
Check the detailed recipe at Healthfulpursuit.
If you enjoyed this collection and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Keto board.
You can cook a keto breakfast and keto dinner at home, you can even take to work a Keto lunch. But what about all those times when you have to eat on the go? You’ll find here my favorite Keto snacks, some of them are savory, others are sweet (still low carb and no sugar!).
Also, you might be interested in checking our collection of the best Ketogenic recipes for every part of the day:
- White Chocolate Butter Pecan Fat Bombs
- Pumpkin Spice Keto Snack
- Maple Almond Fudge Fat Bombs
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Keto Snack
- Keto Cheese Meatballs
- Choose any Keto Snacks on the Go from the post that you like
- Click on the link below the photo to get the full recipes and instructions.
- Try the best Keto Snacks on the Go and share your photo under my pin on Pinterest!
I share healthy recipes, clean eating ideas, and meal plans for weight loss, as well as give you the best tips on wellness, pregnancy, and parenting advice.